Brad Trawick, Technician
Summary of Qualifications / Career Overview
Brad Trawick interned in the Pulp & Paper industry working under the tutelage of a seasoned engineer where he gained considerable insight into the manufacturing industry in a paper plant. He built on this knowledge base spending four years selling building materials for Owens Corning, an industry giant, and Swift Supply, a regional provider. In this capacity, he paid attention to customers’ needs and expanded his understanding of construction, equipment operations, logistics, project management, and customer service. He learned the importance of having the right product in the right place at the right time.
Brad joined Reliability Solutions Maintenance LLC in 2008 as a Technician supporting both the maintenance and training sides of Reliability Solutions. His primary role is ensuring the on-time, in-condition delivery of all demonstration equipment to customer premises prior to the commencement of training classes. Brad’s position exemplifies Reliability Solutions commitment to customer service: the highly customized training demonstration equipment is not entrusted to commercial carriers. He manages two contract drivers and all logistics related to the delivery of the training demonstration equipment to trainers or customers’ premises. Brad also provides estimates of logistical costs, including trainers’ travel expenses, for clients.
In his maintenance role, Brad performs precision alignment and balancing of equipment, along with coupling inspections onsite at client locations.
Expertise & Client Contributions
• Managing logistics related to the on-time delivery of training demonstration equipment to customer sites nationwide.
• Calculating logistics estimates for travel for training staff and demonstration equipment to North American customer locations.
• Performing “Precision Maintenance,” alignment, and balancing on industrial equipment, along with onsite coupling inspections for clients.
• Writing comprehensive Capital Spare Preservation reports.
• Supporting the success of the Reliability Solutions training organization with a premium level of both internal and external customer service.
• Ensuring optimal functioning of equipment scheduled for deployment for training classes.
Credentials & Professional Development
• Mechanical Engineering studies, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
• BS Accounting, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL 2003
• Reliability Solutions Training LLC Training Classes completed:
• Essential Reliable manufacturing Skills Precision maintenance courses…Assembly and Installation, Fluid Power Skills, Pump System Skills
• Asset Operation Troubleshooting & Inspection Techniques
Work History & Training Engagements
Alabama River Cellulose
Swift Supply and Swift Lumber
Many others asking for anonymity